Scope the 10 teams of Startup Weekend Des Moines
Startup Weekend Des Moines teams participate in a check-in today at StartupCity Des Moines.
Startup Weekend Des Moines competitors crossed the halfway point today in the sprint to build out an idea in less than 48 hours.
Around 60 individuals formed 10 teams Friday evening at StartupCity Des Moines. Those teams have until 5 p.m. Sunday to complete their work, at which time the final pitches begin and a winner will be named. The pitch event is open to the public (unfortunately, we will not have a live stream of the event).
- Battle Type - The anti-word game. A turn-based word game that you play with friends. The goal of the game is to not complete a word.
- GlamSnap - A fashion advice app empowering fabulous women everywhere.
- Ingamix - In-game interactive experiences.
- Kigenda - Find local activities and events for kids.
- LegalScout - Data driven attorney search.
- OpenSlots - Empowers businesses and service providers the ability broadcast idle time slots to prospective customers.
- SoupForYou - A network of care package providers that close the distance between family members by providing soup and other items for family members feeling ill.
- TimelyBus - Real-time bus location tracking.
- Univenture - Crowdfunding application which connects students and alumni of various institutions for micro investment in business opportunities.
- Watch With Company - Your friends. Your shows. Your voice. Watch TV with your friends, even when you aren't together. Join in live conversation and participate in the shows you are watching.
Follow the Startup Weekend Des Moines action on Twitter: #swdsm.
Credits: Photo by Tej Dhawan via Twitter.