Watch the eight pitches of Startup Weekend Omaha (Video)
John Henry Müller (standing, left) and Mike Crowley pitch Small Potatoes Co., a marketplace for local food lovers.
On Monday, we wrote about the competition's winner, SimplyFi, a concept for a Wi-Fi router and extender. Today, we present video of all eight teams that pitched.
- 00:00 - Small Potatoes Co.: A website that connects lovers of locally grown produce with their neighborhood gardeners so none of the good stuff goes to waste. (Pitched by John Henry Müller and Mike Crowley)
- 05:06 - ActivityPass: A way to share photos and videos of youth activities in a safe online environment. (Pitched by Jeff Cogswell and Jamie Thomason)
- 10:45 - Scramble Fit: A mobile app that provides users a random six-step, full-body workout. (Pitched by Brady Churchill)
- 15:42 - Water Bear Games: A website that provides a place where users can download print-and-play board games and designers can upload games for review. (Pitched by Marcus Ross and Cara Heacock)
- 20:20 - Let's Brew: Helps beer fans become brewers. (Pitched by Dan Sweeney)
- 25:33 - Shake Box: A self-service kiosk for custom protein shakes. (Pitched by Patrick Stevens)
- 30:57 - Common Unity: An online community that connects international and local students and provides resources for students studying abroad. (Pitched by: Pitched by Brian Fritzsche, Yukiko Yamada and Nate Chapman)
- 36:15 - SimplyFi: A wireless network that's simple to set up, simple to expand and simple to manage. (Pitched by Sourabh Chakraborty)
Read about the winner, SimplyFi: "Wi-Fi product promising simplicity wins Startup Weekend Omaha".
Learn more about the teams, including which technologies they used, at startupweekend.org.
Note: Silicon Prairie News is a media sponsor of Startup Weekend Omaha.
Credits: Video by Danny Schreiber.