Fast Company honors faces familiar to the Silicon Prairie community
Past Big Omaha speakers Michael Karnjanaprakorn, Yael Cohen and Neil Blumenthal and past Thinc Iowa speaker Jerri Chou were recognized by Fast Company as some of the most creative people in business.
We're thrilled to see Fast Company's "100 Most Creative People in Business" list released on Monday.
Please help us in congratulating the following friends:
- Fast Company: "How to transform education online"
- Big Omaha 2012: "Michael Karnjanaprakorn: 'You should be a lifelong learner.' "
- Fast Company: "How to make people talk"
- Big Omaha 2012: "Yael Cohen: 'We are the generation that can change the world' "
- Fast Company: "How to sell an old product in a new way"
- Big Omaha 2011: "Neil Blumenthal: 'Glasses are fun, but they are un-fun when they are $500' "
- Fast Company: "How to plan a great conference day"
- Thinc Iowa 2011: "Jerri Chou on 'passion to make the world a better place' "
It's great to see the well deserved recognition for what each of these changemakers are doing, and we're humbled to call them friends of the Silicon Prairie community.
Credits: Photos of Karnjanaprakorn, Cohen and Blumenthal by Malone & Company / Big Omaha. Photo of Chou by Anna Jones | Art of Photography and Ikonix Studio / Thinc Iowa. Screenshot from fastcompany.com.