Thinc Iowa: That’s a wrap for Friday
That, as they say in show business, is a wrap. The nine speakers at our inaugural Thinc Iowa conference have all said their piece, and now we're just a closing party away from officially wrapping things up.
If you couldn't make it to the conference and didn't catch the live stream, we have you covered; the Silicon Prairie News team wrote recaps of each one of today's talks. We've posted five already, and we'll publish the remaining four — plus several other posts from Thinc Iowa — in the coming days. So stay tuned for our follow-up coverage of the event, and check out the speech recaps we've published so far:
- "Thinc Iowa: Andy Murray on overcoming 'poverty of creativity' "
- "Thinc Iowa: Jerri Chou on 'passion to make the world a better place' "
- "Thinc Iowa: Luke Vandermillen - 'You listen, you evolve and you innovate' "
- "Thinc Iowa: Paige Craig - 'Pitch the massive, disruptive thing' "
- "Thinc Iowa: Ben Silbermann on inspiring ‘the confidence to do things that you would never do’ "