PrairieCast with Wade Arnold of T8 Webware (Video)
Episode 58: The one where we talk every product launch but iPhone 4S
Fresh off his experience launching T8 Webware's new Grip product at at Finovate, the startup's CEO Wade Arnold joined us for this week's PrairieCast to talk about the growth of his company, their product strategy, recruiting strategy (see that devs and data scientists, T8 is hiring!) and, as always, the top current events around the Silicon Prairie.
Silicon Prairie News stories discussed this week:
- "Thinc Iowa welcomes new speakers Jerri Chou & Luke Vandermillen"
- "Thinc Iowa: Grab a seat now, all tickets staying at $199"
- "Locusic climbs one more rung on ladder, wins TAI's Pitch & Grow 5"
- "With Midwest mindset, Miller builds on passion for communication"
- "Results and photos from Startup Weekend Columbia and Iowa City"
- "Sojern unveils upgraded boarding pass, adds social sharing (Photos)"
- "Sporting Kansas City launching sports entertainment company"