Prairie Moves: Chris Kollars, Zombie Preparedness Center, Fresk and more
Photo by Gatowlion via Flickr
What is Prairie Moves?
Published Tuesdays and Thursdays, Prairie Moves keeps our readers informed about career moves, media coverage, product development and more from the companies and individuals we cover on Silicon Prairie News.
If you or your company would like to submit one of the items below for our next Prairie Moves post, please email email@example.com. And if you have suggestions on how we could improve these posts or any of our coverage, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Chris Kollars, formerly web designer at GoodTwin Design, is now a web developer at The New Black - linkedin.com/in/christopherkollars
- DocLanding launched DocLanding Sync into beta - blog.doclanding.com
- Bozell (Omaha) created the Zombie Preparedness Center for Westlake Hardware - westlakehardware.com/zombies and facebook.com/WestlakeHardware
- Fresk (Des Moines) updated its site to include "spaceships, flog and new projects" - fresklabs.com
- 8/7 Central (Des Moines) launched a new site for The Envy Corps - theenvycorps.com
- Twittad, a company of Eliason Media (Des Moines), reached an agreement of undisclosed terms with Twitter (San Francisco) to transfer its registered trademark of "tweet" to the company - Wall Street Journal, CNET, The Next Web and Mashable
- Social Media Club of Kansas CIty's Building the Gigabit City event - Fox 4 KC: "Businesses Question Google's Fiber Project"
- Nebraska Global (Lincoln) - Lincoln Journal Star: "Biz Bits: Making up for lost time"
- Bo Fishback of Zaarly (San Francisco-based, Kansas City office) - The Phenomlist: "THE TOP 5: Entrepreneurs Disrupting Commerce"
- Zaarly (San Francisco-based, Kansas City office) - Her Campus: "Carlos Cheung, MSB'13"
- Shane Neuerburg of Dwolla (Des Moines) - Uses This - Silicon Prairie Edition: "Shane Neuerburg"
- Luke Amdor of T8 Webware (Cedar Falls) - Uses This - Silicon Prairie Edition: "Luke Amdor"
- Jeremy Harrington of Voce Communications (Des Moines) - Uses This - Silicon Prairie Edition: "Jeremy Harrington"
- QuickCal (Omaha) - Bohemian Boomer: "Old Fashioned Natural Language Input Comes To iCal Events On A Mac"
- CoLabs (Iowa City) - Press-Citizen: "Iowa City's first co-working space in development"
- Brent Beshore of AdVentures - Mixergy: "AdVentures: Failure Leads To Success – with Brent Beshore"