Free ticket, hotel to Thinc Iowa, tell us why you want to attend
Why Thinc Iowa? That was the question on our mind over a year ago when we (Silicon Prairie News), spearheaded by Geoff Wood in Des Moines, set out to hold a 500-person event in Iowa's capitol city. Thanks to a partnership with Performance Marketing and inspiration from local entrepreneurs and companies, we set our sights on a conference that would bring together startups and established corporations for a day and a half of networking, learning, idea sharing and generation and hopefully, collaboration. Our mission is to provide a common ground for startups and established corporations.
Now, we ask you, why do you want to come to Thinc Iowa? Is it the speakers? Is it the networking? Is it the venues? Is it the Fruit Roll-Ups for breakfast? Whatever it is, we'd love to know. We're going to award the best answer the Thinc Iowa Package: one complimentary ticket, an all-paid two-night hotel stay and an invite to an exclusive speaker meet and greet.*
Here are the full details:
The Thinc Iowa Package
- One Thinc Iowa ticket ($299 value)
- Hotel reservations Thursday and Friday night ($220 value)
- One invite to an exclusive speaker meet and greet (priceless, seriously)
To enter, complete these two steps:
2. Tell us why you want to go to Thinc Iowa
Five ways to enter (you only need to do one):
- Comment on this post
- Tweet using hashtag #ThincIowa
- Leave a comment on our Facebook page (Thinc Iowa or Silicon Prairie News page)
- Submit a video (leave a link to the video in a comment below or email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Email email@example.com
Five tips to win:
- Get creative
- Be specific
- Give examples
- Be short and to the point
- Have fun
Contest ends at 12:00 p.m. Monday, October 3 (extended deadline!).
- If you've already purchased a ticket, you can still enter for chance to receive a ticket refund, paid two-night hotel stay and invite to exclusive speaker meet and greet.
- Entries will be judged on reason why individual wants to go to Thinc Iowa.
- Entries will be gathered through comments in this post, YouTube, Twitter hashtag #ThincIowa, Facebook comments and email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Once an entry is submitted, Thinc Iowa has permission to use in future content or marketing efforts.
- Speakers, sponsors, event staff and family are not eligible to enter.
- Prize package is non-transferable and has no cash value.