PrairieCast with Josh Fleming and Danny Schreiber (Video)
Episode 49: The one with no beginning
We had a few technical issues getting the podcast running this week, and the first few minutes are missing from the archive above. We pressed on undeterred and had a great conversation with Josh Fleming of Lessing-Flynn and VineMe as well as old favorite Danny Schreiber, managing editor of Silicon Prairie News.
Discussed this week
- Battle of the Brands: Elite Eight
- As Bitcoin exchanges drop Dwolla, Milne says company stays focused
- With casesmpl, Colwell and Flynn look to cure carrying headaches
- Tom Chapman departing the Chamber, joining Nebraska Global
- Elkhorn-based Fat Brain Toys wins $20K, trip to Facebook HQ
- Think Big marking Google Fiber’s arrival with Gigabit Challenge
PrairieCast is a live podcast, recorded weekly, that features round table-style discussion of the top issues in startup culture and technology from across the Silicon Prairie region. Co-hosts Andy Brudtkuhl of 48Web and Geoff Wood of Silicon Prairie News are joined by a diversified group of entrepreneurs and others making an impact in the startup community.