Prairie Moves: Cramer Development, What Cheer, Hollrback & More
Photo by the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service - Midwest Region via Flickr
Published every Tuesday (two days late this week), Prairie Moves keeps our readers informed about career moves, media coverage, product development, and more from the companies and individuals we cover on Silicon Prairie News.
If you or your company would like to submit one of the items below for our next Prairie Moves post, please email email@example.com. And if you have suggestions on how we could improve these posts or any of our coverage, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Jonathan Tvrdik left his role as Creative Director of Phenomblue (Omaha) to pursue experience design consulting and commercial directing for Torchwerks (Omaha) and various other clients.
- Cramer Development (Iowa City) pioneered the creation of the SweetHatClub.org – via twitter.com/cramerdev
- What Cheer (Omaha) redesigned its site and changed its domain name from what-cheer.com to whatcheer.com
- Archrival (Lincoln) developed a website for the WGN show, Footnote - via twitter.com/Archrival
- Dwolla (Des Moines) featured by TÚAW, The Unofficial Apple Blog: "Dwolla Spots location-based payment app arrives tomorrow"
- Hollrback (Omaha) highlighted by Beyond the Pedway: "Hollrback: A Different Business Card For Every Situation"
- 2011 Lincoln Venture Competition covered by the Lincoln Journal Star: "Green Bein' wins $50,000 Lincoln Venture prize"
- Zaarly (Kansas City) covered by midVentures: "Lightbank Funds 3-Week-Old Zaarly," the Austinist: "Just in Time: Zaarly Matches Hungover SX Attendees with Much Needed Services," and LAUNCH: "L010: Ten Launches with Our Trademark Brutal Analysis -- and Now Your Votes!"
- Infegy's (Kansas City) Social Radar was selected by InfoGroup's (Omaha) ORC International for its social analytics services – via infogroup.com
- Dwolla (Des Moines) has been accepted to speak at Finovate May 10-11, 2011, where the company plans to announce and debut new work – via dwolla.org/blog
- StartupCity Des Moines provided followers with an update – via startupcitydsm.com/the-startupdate