Prairie Moves: Cassius Almeida, Ginger Stevenson, John Wirtz & more
Photo by Antaean via Flicker
The goal of Prairie Moves is to keep our readers informed about career moves, press coverage, and product development from the companies and individuals we cover on Silicon Prairie News.
If you or your company would like to submit one of the items below for our next Prairie Moves post, please email email@example.com. And if you have suggestions on how we could improve these posts or any of our coverage, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cassius Almeida joined Proxibid (Omaha) as Director of Product Management – via linkedin.com/pub/cassius-almeida
- Ginger Stevenson, Becky Mollenkamp, and Josh Dreyer joined Palisade Systems (Des Moines) as Marketing Communications Manager and Relationship Managers, respectively – via email
- John Wirtz of Agile Sports (Lincoln) interviewed by Pursuit of Success: John Wirtz - Agile Sports
- Greg Wohlwend of Mikengreg (Ames) highlighted by the Austin Chronicle: This Week's Waste of Time
- Phenomblue's (Omaha) recent work for Oriental Trading Company featured on TheFWA: Trick-or-Treat Your Friends
- Locker Partner (Kansas City) teamed up with Ninth Division (Omaha) to release the official Kansas City Chiefs iPhone App, Chiefs Mobile – via word-of-mouth
- Agile Sports (Lincoln) formed a strategic partnership with XOS Digital (Orlando, Florida) – via xostech.com
- Shawn Clapper of C-Blend (Omaha) released a Twitter-based game called DeTweet – via email