Web Marketing Internship at Eelios, Inc.
Note: Introduction edited at 10:20 p.m.
If you or your company has one to add, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your job listing. We're looking for all types of opportunities, from a week-long project to a full-time position. We hope we can help make a connection.
Eelios, Inc. — Web Marketing Intern (Free Internship)
At Eelios, we commercialize technology that we've previously licensed to the U.S. Department of Defense. You'll find no weaponry here, but each of us equipped with an iPhone or iPod Touch as we're currently working on a lifestyle weather app we call WxFix(TM), or Weather Fix.
- Contribute informative and entertaining posts to our company blog
- Manage our Twitter and Facebook accounts
- Brainstorm ways to market WxFix and future products
Required Skills and Experience
- Excellent writing skills
- Familiarity with WordPress or another blogging software
- Experience with or interest in editing and sharing video online a plus
- iPod Touch (We'll be having fun with them at work, you should, too.)
This is a time commitment of 12-14 hours per week.
If interested, please contact Dave at email@example.com with a short paragraph indicating why you feel you would be a good fit, the reasons you want to be involved, and if you own an iPhone or iPod Touch, tell us your three favorite apps. If you don't own one, tell us what app you'd like invent or hope exhists. Submission deadline is Friday, September 30th.